The activity of our group concentrates on low temperature (down to 0.3K) studies:
- Dielectric investigation of the coexistence of paraelectric/proton- glass and ferroelectric(antiferroelectric) order in proton glass system Rb1-x(NH4)xH2AsO4 (RADA).
- EPR and dielectric study of nominally pure and doped incipient ferroelectric KTaO3.
- Thermal conductivity of ferroic crystals in the temperature range from 0.3K to 300K.
- Phase transitions and low temperature properties of fullerides: solid C60 and C70 and thin films of C60 and C70, studied by Electron Paramagnetric Resonance and dielectric methods.
- EPR of fullerene ions and superconductivity in potassium and rubidium intercalated fullerenes.